Welcome to River Oaks Golf Course
Please enter the Book Now page to reserve your tee-time.
All tee-times must be made in advance – walk-ons are not permitted.
Be advised that golf carts are available on a first-reserved basis and must be booked in advance.
River Oaks Covid -19 policiesRead More
On Course Changes
- Maintain 6’ distancing at all times on course.
- Flag pins are not to be removed or touched at any time.
- Do not remove cup inserts.
- Bunker rakes have been removed. Smooth out the sand with your foot or club.
- Ball washers have been removed.
- Do not share clubs.
- We advise carrying hand sanitizer with you.
- Power carts and pull carts to be returned to designated areas.
- Leave the key in the power cart.
- Do not gather in the parking lot after your round.
Food & Beverage Operation
- Maintain 6’ social distancing within the clubhouse.
- Take out food will be available in the clubhouse and on the beverage cart.
- Clubhouse washrooms are available and cleaned and sanitized on a regular schedule.
- Beverage cart staff will provide direction to all on course golfers wishing to make purchases. Players are not to touch the cart or any products except what has been purchased. Please respect and observe the staff members direction.
- All people seated at a table must reside in the same private residence, and provide contact information for contact tracing purposes.
Please respect and follow all signs and staff directions during your visit to River Oaks. Following government rules and guidelines is the best way to ensure the golf course stays open during this pandemic and that everybody remains safe. We thank you for your cooperation during these unprecedented times.
River Oaks Golf Course
Owners and Management